Sunday, March 30, 2008

Summer Time By Lance Ramoth


Kids having fun in the fountain in Hermann Park, Houston, Texas. by Lance Ramoth
Photo has found at this Fotoblur

Congragulations to Lance Ramoth. I don't know if he is a professional photographer or an amateur but i can easily say that, this is one of the best photo i've seen in last days. I don't want to underline the great photo technic but i just want to underline that; this photo is life. We are humans and sometimes we need something to turn back to life. This photo is a way i think. Life is beautiful and this photo is the proof. Congragulations Lance again.
  • rss
  • Del.icio.us
  • Digg
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Share this on Technorati
  • Post this to Myspace
  • Share this on Blinklist
  • Submit this to DesignFloat

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am looking for my memories through the stories, the narrative of people. I feel it is difficult but I will try.
povaup.com

 
Copyright © since 2007 VERY AMAZING